Friday 20 January 2017

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/manuscriptsandspecialcollections/collectionsindepth/family/middleton/middletonfamilyhistory.aspx

MI5 toby and jon were to find out about 'john twig' and 'twig-it' in relation to an aristocratic family and their 'idiot' son....their son who was then used by Richard harris to do the gardening...in relation to his collection of properties....well, twig was to do more than that...as my mother was to find out....he used to sexually abuse ed gyde - at around about 8 years old...at the bottom of the garden...a bit of a satanic gardener number, then? well as toby and jon were to find out...a severely abused 26 year old...."used as a write-off" replies MI5 ONLINE....well he had been illiterate certainly....which is why I was to fill in art school application forms for him....so that he could get out of the 'hole' he was in....I didn't mean it like that but anyway....out of the trap....I can remember asking him for his hobbies/interests...to which he replied "hunting shooting fishing sewing...water sports"...to which I replied..."I shall write sports in general"....and so I did...he then asked what would happen when he got a letter back...I replied that he should take it to a local shop or P.O....or the pub and get somebody to read it for him...to find out where the interview would be etc etc....

let me see...toby and jon...as far as I can remember...he looked 'wolvish'...rather like marr, PKW/webb in that sort of 'alter'...any number of them, really...in a sort of wolf-mode...."taschmann-mode"....however when I look back on it now...he was to mime 'willow' and then 'bee'....and seeing as he was projecting the mental image of a willow tree, it was quite easy for me to pick up...his real name, I mean....harris had told him "don't you twig it? i'll call you twig...john twig"...and there was also the 'lantern'....toby and jon were to joke about him being the "lantern - will 'o' the wisp"....

john twigg....aka Willoughby....used to speak...like.....well, wannabe gangsters speak nowadays...a bit of a 'gypsy' character...used as a sort of game-keeper....gardener upon various estates...as well as another of harris' properties....14 st bernards road....

anyway, thinking about it now...it couldn't have been marr or webb...as I was to think that it might have been, in previous notes - dating back 'years ago' now....because the age that he was to give me, for that application form...was 26 years' old...and I must have been about 13, I suppose....I had opened the kitchen door to the garden...and seeing him  there...had told him to go away, as my mother had instructed me to do...you see, he used to let himself in at the bottom of the garden...a very long garden...the end of which was hidden by  trees....he then told me that he was doing no harm and ed was to get annoyed with me....he then showed me the sketches that he had shown ed...he was a brilliant caricaturist/cartoonist...he asked me to name a famous person...he then rapidly drew a brilliant caricature...which is why I then said that he should apply to art college...etc etc...

...and so it is possible that the following Willoughby...might have been his grandfather....in fact, that is what MI5 toby and jon were to assume "must have been" etc etc.....go figure:

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/manuscriptsandspecialcollections/collectionsindepth/family/middleton/biographies/biographyofmichaelguypercivalwilloughby,11thbaronmiddleton(1887-1970).aspx




...they had figured that after the family had been chucked out of their 'seat'...that he had joined the local gypsy encampment upon the estate..."or his father had done" replies MI5 ONLINE...something like that...

....which is why the surname 'middleton' became of interest to Cameron and co?...at a certain Templar castle function....to then invent the whole 'middleton' family....kate and her sister etc etc....as run by trump....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment