Friday 20 January 2017

http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/



...and what does dazzlenation have to say about the whole thing....I wonder now - because I had been thinking about that tie...the one that captain gyde/MI5 scott mackay had hand-painted....to then have a laughing gas attack...every time he wore it...see previous notes upon that 'practical joke'...and so why are those two images of stimpy...reminding me of that tie? the tiled floor by the bath...and the tree...which looks a bit 'tie-shaped'....so what had he stumbled on...that had made him laugh like a drain? you see all of this, goes back a lot further than you might think....see previous notes upon that photo of 'roosevelt' as a young child, dressed as a girl...because I can remember now, McDonald showing me that very photo and saying "you can use that" in the CIA lab...he must have uploaded it to wiki, later on....you can use that...but in relation to what? talking about the creation of girl child alters...through mind control programming....although one can say that maybe the Victorians/Georgians did that as a matter of course...as a 'fashion'....dressed up all of their little boys-as-girls until a certain age...or perhaps, it was only certain 'elite' families, that were to do so? who knows....

anyway, yesterday I was to think about 'fashion' per se...in relation to girl/boy child alters...to realise that the 'unisex fashion' of the 60s...had been a one-way-street....resulting in the following....

I can put on my trousers/dungarees and walk down the street without anybody turning a hair...or laughing....if anybody were to laugh - well do you see what I am getting at here?

...and yet a man cannot put on a dress and walk down the street without 'gales of laughter' from behind...or in front.....depending upon how rude, people are feeling...

...now do you see why daldry was to tell me that he and his friends like to have a 'tea party' now and then...put on their frocks and have a good old 'natter'....behind closed doors...for fear of ridicule....

....and now do you begin to see how easy it is to 'wake up and remember' what had happened during your childhood....if you are a woman....for example, I had played with the boys...been 'as good as' a boy, when very young....I grew up...wearing trousers/jeans a lot of the time...and was free to express my masculine as well as feminine traits...without too much bother....

not so for those with 'girl child alters'...do you see how it goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment