Friday 20 January 2017

funnily enough...I can remember rodway driving out to this hall in tamworth....we were supposed to  be going somewhere entirely different....she then turned the car around - just in front of that drive...to say something like 'satisfied'? I had no idea what she was talking about, at the time...but perhaps I had asked her to drive, there - whilst 'upon the other side of the mirror' - although I cannot remember doing any such thing....she was also to say "do you want to go in?"...to which i replied "why"...she then said "it's supposed to be haunted"...I replied that I didn't want to go in...go figure:

 
 
perhaps this is something to do with mike William's gang...tibb's gang in Moseley and their 'ghost-hunting activities' in Moseley....with all of that BBC radio equipment...because I have a strong feeling that it might be....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment