Saturday 21 January 2017

...what else? well I was to meet a couple of 'lower down the hierarchy' ill cult programmers in Sainsbury's this morning...the elite had decided to run them as 'drones' upon the ground..."drones to pick up slaves"....i.e. they were not consciously aware of what they had done at that NE france castle...."bubbling up near to the surface" replies MI5 ONLINE....which is why I was able to pick them up...for example, the slightly Japanese-looking woman...had recently sent a transmission to me, to ask me to wear the same colours - this morning...she was wearing a large kendo striped cardigan for example.....anyway, she had had enough of the whole thing...another woman had a programmer's watch on...a diamond encrusted 'white and gold' affair....and let me see...she was tall, with short dyed blonde hair....I had COUNTRYLIFE in my basket and so she subliminally figured that I was 'just like her'...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment