Thursday 8 December 2016

http://www.hadassah-med.com/about/art-at-hadassah/chagall-windows/the-windows/judah.aspx

what else? Well I sense that 'this one' was used upon the GAF....because we have the issue of 'leadership of israel'....remember gill and jade laing were supposed to have been the satanic rulers of Zionist Israel..."ruling from behind"....reuben crops up again....gill's sister is called leah etc etc....do you see how it goes?

anyway, if I were to put myself in the ill cult's shoes and guess what they might have used the following image for...let me see...petrol nell again...'postcards' sent from the crown...'signalling' with the hands....'the crown chip'....and yes I can remember now, petrol nell had touched the crown of her head, whilst re-interpreting the following...go figure:



No comments:

Post a Comment