Thursday 8 December 2016

http://www.hadassah-med.com/about/art-at-hadassah/chagall-windows/the-windows/reuben.aspx

...hmmm...let's have another look at those windows...oh I remember now - the ill had used 'this one' to signify 'parrot eye' and 'parrot world'...Sharon was to warn me about the following...go figure:

 
CF had shown me this image...pointed to that fish...to then tell me that he was biting my toe....I was supposed to be lying down and wearing a green dress...go figure:
 

what else? hmm...consider the following...I would guess that CF might have identified with reuben...and perhaps he had also had a 'thing' about being his mother's firstborn...to then be rejected by both her and his father to an extent...to then win back their 'favour' later on....a tempestuous relationship with his parents....what else can one say?

"Reuben is the first son on Jacob and Lea. Reuben disappointed his father in his personal behavior and in the way he did his duty as the firstborn. Therefore Jacob discontinued Reuben's special status as the Eldest."

No comments:

Post a Comment