Friday 9 December 2016

...what else? well CHP was to send me their new colour magazine...and so they haven't decided to only publish 'on the net'?...see previous notes upon that email and download....anyway, it is so nice to have a decent landlord for once....go figure:


let me see...it is never 'just me' - is it? that dark blue car has been parked on the pavement of belle court drive for the past three days, now...see previous notes and photos...

 
oh and then there's this:




remember what marr's gang along with bobby's mob had planned in relation to hanni's will...? okay so bobby's mob didn't ask me for any money in relation to that will....but even so - they would have done if they had thought that they could get away with it...suffice to say they were to eventually figure that all they could attempt to get away with was 'claiming power of attorney' which they do not have and I will not give them...see previous notes....whilst trying to foist a bogus will upon me...a criminal act...which I need to remind them of and in relation to CHP and the Essex police...if bobby's mob try to make any sort of 'financial difficulties' for me - that whole illegal will saga will come out in the wash...go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment