Wednesday 19 October 2016

now let's have a look at the other pair of coordinates...let me see....that looks like the haunches of a dinosaur to me...

"chiropractor" replies MI5 ONLINE...that isn't a type of dinosaur...and so why are you interested in....Charon praetor...master or would it be....Chiron praetor....something like that?...the master of chiron?


Tomlinson and his satanic BEK/BECK cult....and the hags....oh I see...bobby's masons...let me scan for more details....


I had been coded in as the 'French connection' as in the 'frog's legs' that the Rothschild had wanted cut off....see below:


the Rothschild was to code himself in at 1....murdering what he was to call his 'horse slave' at 2....and who might that be? a whole network, I would  guess....

lastly he had talked about chiron....as in 'we'll pretend it's chiron (the centaur)...but it's not...it's Charon - lord of the underworld...i'll get Sharon to do it'....he was also to indicate that he would use the PLUTO moon reference, in relation to a certain Charon frequency....

"we'll get trump back" he was to add...go figure:





No comments:

Post a Comment