Wednesday 19 October 2016

"listen to the girl as she takes on all the world...honey..." THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN....see previous notes upon attending one of their concerts in london - with johnny depp...whilst we were still at dartington...

i was to explain to polish intelligence that i felt a bit like LECH WALESA...because i knew that they would understand...the whole horrorshow...beginning with being thrown over the convent school wall....walesa had got drunk, climbed the wire fence and then fallen over it - to then become a symbol of the revolution....and ending up at dartington...with that 'satanic rabbi circumcision' video upon my art exhibition showreel...almost everybody else appeared to know why the art department then tried to fail my degree - but me...."satanic cannibal janet ritterman was then moved in" as college head...yes I remember - she got a dressing down, in public - at the degree awards ceremony, at dartington...somebody had left an amplifier under the one of the benches in dartington hall...to then relay on what ritterman had really been all about...to the entire congregation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Ritterman

...and let us go further  back than that...to MOSHE DAYAN in ein kerem...telling baby gill and i..."what a couple of clowns you're going to turn out to be"...all on cctv....dayan had been a jooish jesuit...and he had given us the task of 'saving the joos from themselves' as it turned out...in relation to cannibalism and the eating of 'goy' children...."as part of their sick satanic system" replies MI5 ONLINE...isn't it terrible...when you begin to realise that the nazis were right about european judaism? i am not condoning what they did - not at all...i am simply that there was more than a grain of truth in their propaganda....go figure.

...what else? i had been christened in notre dame...to then spend the first year of my life...being raised by moshe dayan as his daughter, in ein kerem...go figure.

so what do i actually want to talk about - this evening? a memory that had come back, a couple of days ago now...rimington had left a memory aid in M&S...i was to buy 'bedsocks'...a knitting pattern that SUE WALKER had once used...a sort of 'raspberry stitch' with golden glitter wool....and buttons upon the sides...to remind me of scottish socks..."quakers oats" replies MI5 ONLINE....you mean...the design upon the box.....the bagpipe player? yes, after buying those socks i was to see somebody walking up pier avenue with a box of 'that'...how odd, eh?

....and why had it been important to remember sue walker and her bedsocks? it was because she had given me shelter one evening and i was to end up staying the night.....to cut a long story short, i was pregnant, as a young teenager...gill's baby....muriel and paul laskin had come to stay at my parents - in the hope of eating my unborn foetus...gill had given me instructions as to how to handle the whole horror...a confrontation was required...the next day jenny ramsey and her husband were to put me through a quick abortion - at their surgery...i then returned home to 14 st bernards...the laskin couple were in the hall...muriel started to scream with rage, at me...her husband paul then picked up a cricket bat...i yelled back at them - my parents were watching from the kitchen - my siblings then appeared - they all stood and watched...i then ran up the stairs...found the key to ingabot's bedroom...she used to hide it upon the top of the linen cupboard on the landing...locked myself into her bedroom...found her 2kilo bag of heroin...opened the window and emptied it out into the front garden...gill had told me beforehand, to be careful not to breath in the stuff....my parents eventually found the spare key...they broke in...the laskins rushed in, with my parents behind them...the laskins were screaming abuse....my siblings watched from the landing....i held my ground in front of that open window and bellowed back at them...until eventually they turned tail....i then left the house....took a long walk...when i returned...my mother was to tell me that the laskins had packed up and left...the spare room...as in sophie wyss' room was now empty...i checked. At no point did one single member of my family - raise a finger to help me...but i could tell that my mother was so relieved - once that satanic pair of cannibals had left...what else can i say but those evil and sick animals had actually dared to do that....to behave in that way, in my own family home - in front of my family.

what else? roll on the decades...whilst i was living in manningtree...i used to 'house-sit' for my parents whilst they were away in london or france...the phone rang...it was that evil old woman, muriel laskin...upon the phone...she began to whine about how it was HANNUKAH and her daughters had joined 'joos for jesus'..."but what about HONEY CUR? HONEY CUR....i keep on reminding them...what about HONEY CUR...." - she dared...she had actually dared to harangue me with 'that one'....that evil old shutdown DNA robot...had dared...to call me by the name of my 'dog' alter....HONEY...her pronunciation of 'hannukah' was HONEY CUR...go figure...see previous notes upon what percy had known...and was to remind me of, recently.

...and you wonder why i had to go to jerusalem to sort it out....sharon and his sephardic friends from the MOSSAD were to join those against this satanic joo cannibal cult...."losing battle" replies MI5 ONLINE...well, they had a hard time...let's put it that way...see previous notes upon what happened next...on MOUNT ZION etc etc...."it became a battle between satanic cannibal european joos and sephardic/arab jews"....go figure.

mon dieu...that sick old woman is still practising...as a Freudian psychoanalyst....in NY...and she dares to call herself a 'doctor'?.....go figure

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-muriel-laskin-3x8f8

No comments:

Post a Comment