Wednesday 19 October 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius_(2010_film)

the bird of paradise, eh?

...and ex-MI6...I see...he was to tell you...try to tell you what had happened to him...using the plot below...to do it...isn't that odd? because we are going back quite a few years now..."he probably wrote...had a hand in the script"....go figure:


I remember now...gill telling me that he was incredibly brave to do that....even though upon 'first appearances'...he had looked like he was raving mad...he had all the make-up and costumes in that flat, you see....

I don't see what is so brave about mucking up an operation to get 'trump'...but there you go...he was to certainly bring attention to himself by doing so...and perhaps, in a funny way...what you were to find out from him - was more important? I sense that this might have been the case....

No comments:

Post a Comment