Wednesday 19 October 2016

...and well, you're not going to get far if you start killing off your talented mathematicians - are you?

what else?....my guess is that she did well in maths at school but didn't follow it up...rather like myself...a hidden 'talent' then, eh?

...there will be something else though...because the murderous attack was so extreme...involving so many men....had she had martial arts programming...again, like myself....and so I can only ask - what had she found out - using her 'hidden talents'...that the Rothschild had wanted to suppress and so brutally...go figure.

...or was it simply that she had disobeyed ill cult orders...and continued to see her 'soulmate'...which is also possible...gill and I were both threatened 'in that way'....as teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment