Saturday 24 September 2016


the grey man's flat had been lit up, Saturday morning...and somebody had left an ICELAND trolley underneath the windows of flat 1 (also below flat 5 and flat 9)....

okay then....this sunday morning, I can remember a bit more....PKW/Robert webb had been at that prague building....and in a very young child alter....and because there were so many drugs around...he had decided to do what he called a 'peep show'...heaven knows what that was all about...I can remember calming him down as Medvedev's wife gave birth...my mother and father were to assist....she was given a pint of my blood in a transfusion, afterwards....she was exhausted and highly upset...my mother gave her a pill...something like seconal and a glass of water...she then went to sleep....her husband was so relieved...so glad that he had a healthy baby boy....mr putin shed a tear...for the new family....what else? well bundy was also present but she was also 'off her head' and behaving in a way...that was rather similar to Robert webb...."over the rainbow"....replies MI6 ONLINE...exactly....

what else? I can remember corbyn also being in that building...and he had brought with him 'hot cross buns'....and so we can date the episode to around the time when you could buy them in the shops...one of the taschmanns had asked if he had "brought them over" with him....all I know is that it was more like summertime, late summertime rather than easter...let me see...had somebody talked about having them in the freezer....oh I see....PAUL HOLLYWOOD had also been present - go figure...as to his relationship to MARY BERRY and bobby's mob...because 'upon this side of the mirror' I could already remember my parents holidaying with sarah bundy, rather well...and the year had actually been 1996...as far as I know....because this had been my parents' second visit to prague....and I was to accompany them to that monastery (with the ancient mural of adam and eve) - in a town/village upon the outskirts of prague....and we were to have lunch al fresco....I was to note a cooling wind...summer was almost finished....a few leaves were falling....the trees were just about to 'turn'....and so what can I say but that the wiki entry must have been wrong...the year of the birth...had been 1996....



No comments:

Post a Comment