Thursday 22 September 2016

I haven't talked about this, yet...but I suppose that I'd better right now....seeing as the whole thing was a bit 'you-know-what'....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2652974


and I should have taken a photo of that orange pair of 'shorts'/swimming trunks in the CRUK shop, yesterday...that a lady was to hold up for me to look at...and ask me if I thought that they were for a boy or a girl...

anyway, I had a look....to see that the 'thick rope' threaded through the top of those shorts....was so old and manky....and the ends of it were in the shape of...well, let me describe it as follows...a sort of freudian thing, going on....as she began to pull the ends of the rope....as if she were....what do you think?...she repeated the question several times..."a boy or a girl?" whilst pulling/touching the rope....go figure...need I say more?...yes I do....because a little bird has just told me that the question had been directed to....oh I see...you got the results of that DNA test back and more - regarding louise richardson....go figure.

....and what is dazzlenation saying about it ....snow white protected by her 'dwarves'?...and so I suppose that NASA will be giving us another 'any-old-rope' dwarf item, at some point.....

what else? I take it that next Tuesday will be a 'louise richardson' day...in some shape or form?

No comments:

Post a Comment