Saturday 24 September 2016

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/things-to-do-in-london-this-weekend/?ref=yfp

an impossible cloud.......and a painted hall, in Greenwich?

or maybe the BULGARI HOTEL is more your 'thing'?....or park lane?

...let me try and remember...Obama and his aides were to opt for the bulgari....being the most likely....something around mededev?

what else? I can remember my parents turning up for a second holiday in prague....with their friend 'sarah bundy'...to be relocated to another hotel...I was left a message at the british council to meet them at the Bulgarian hotel/embassy....I then found it - with some difficulty...to find out that they had been moved again....to a new 'block' that had just been done up...miles away...go figure...





No comments:

Post a Comment