Saturday 24 September 2016

http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

what else? oh I see...dazzlenation is upon the same theme - see previous post....let me explain...I was to ask ivan Dubcek about that Bulgarian embassy...which had been so hard to find...and looked rather like a small, olde worlde hotel, down a narrow backstreet...a bit 'french' in a way...you tapped on an old-fashioned brass bell upon the counter, for service...etc etc....he was to laugh and say that he knew who they were....not Bulgarian but Russian....a certain mafia....go figure...

anyway, having found somebody who could give me an address for where my parents had been moved to next...I eventually found that 'new block' which was still being done up....almost empty...building materials outside...on the stairs....my mother was to say that she had seen a dead cat, or something like that...round the back...oh and that it was the fishwicks who had given them the address...of 'where to stay'...why hadn't they asked me...I wondered (having found them a lovely 'des res' flat near to the centre, in a safe part of prague - the last time)...later on I was to learn that it had been bundy who had made the travel arrangements...my mother was to say that she was so bossy....

...and? well dazzlenation is inferring that the block had been used for something else...go figure:





No comments:

Post a Comment