Saturday 24 September 2016

bohemia? yes, I suppose that prague and bohemia...are 'one and the same'...and yes the taschmanns had also used 'that one'...whilst in that prague building...



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemia

what else can I say?....oh this might seem irrelevant but remember THE INVENTION OF LYING...that 'extra' short film upon the dvd....well, as soon as I started to watch 'those cavemen go'...I was to laugh to myself that they all looked rather like QUEEN doing bohemian rhapsody, in relation to the 'hairstyles'....and then I went a bit further...relating them to so many rock stars..."alice cooper" replies MI5 ONLINE....an al pacino reference?...the COEN brothers used to sport that look, at an earlier point in history (as did, so many others)....around their Hollywood pool...long black 'shaggy perms' and shades....

No comments:

Post a Comment