Saturday 24 September 2016

....what does Medvedev....and yes I am aware that I have been missing out a 'v' in previous spellings of his name....well, what does he do, nowadays? I am not 'up' on any of this...is he still PM?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Medvedev

omg....something is coming back here now...the birth of his child....did my mother mention something around that number...a pregnant wife in that block....because we are going back to 1995, here...

"Medvedev is married and has a son named Ilya Dmitrevich Medvedev (born 1995). "

what else?



....and yes, something is coming back here now...they had been friendly with a Russian lady who spoke no English....and later on, mr putin was to say that my mother had been a great help....breathing exercises once the contractions began etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment