Monday 29 August 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dead-sea-transforms-deathly-dress-gorgeous-salt-encrusted-152349218.html

I remember that Sharon had had 'something' to do with 'this one'...is it about your sister 'leah' gill?


 
or sarah turner, perhaps?
 
 
oh I remember now...associated subject matter...Sharon had asked me about that ill cult 'flashmob' of mind control slaves in hyde park...in relation to a TUNICK event...and 100 naked Israelis - posed by the dead sea...to which I replied "well, do you think that they did it willingly?"....and so I wonder now...about the whole 'crystallised dress' number....crystal-eyes?
 
"crystal tipps and alistair"...go figure.
 
 
and we're back to the bikini again? or as mark r had called it...the MANKINI...go figure:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment