Saturday 27 August 2016

...what else? well last night I got up in the early hours of the morning...to go to the toilet...I then decided to make myself a cup of tea and something to eat....seeing as I wasn't sleepy anymore...for a 'powercut' to then happen...the lights as well as the boiler went off...I walked back into my bedroom...found a torch....and then rang a 'national grid' number...to realise that was all about gas...I then told the customer service operative that I would find the right number...I then heard my neighbours from flat 3 and 4 out in the corridor....in the pitch black darkness...I checked through my spyhole but obviously I couldn't see anybody...I didn't open the frontdoor...instead i figured:

'if it is those kids again who had apparently turned off the electrics at the mains in that electricity room within that Jackson court part-of-the-building - then they should sort it out'....

...anyway, just in case...I then rang CHP...and after I had given the customer service operative, my postcode....the electrics came back on...firstly the boiler and then I tried a light...to see that it was all okay...so I then told the CHP employee that I now had nothing to report......."the boiler has just come back on"....he could probably hear it roar into action, down the phone..." I then clicked on a light...."...and the light is back on and so no, it's okay...I'm sorry...nothing to report"...he then replied that if there were any further problems, to call back immediately...there weren't, luckily...but anyway, I was to check the time at which the electrics were back on...approximately 1.20am in the morning...go figure....I was also to hear donna in the flat above...lots of us have 'sleepless nights' in belle court, don't we? why else would everybody be 'up' at that point....go figure.

...and in retrospect...'kids' at that time in the morning? I don't think so...no wonder I had figured 'the last time' that it hadn't been kids...it had been somebody who had gained access to that room down the corridor, into Jackson court....an adult...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment