Sunday 28 August 2016

"a fatal journey to commoditization" - what is that? it isn't a word, is it - oh I see - google thinks that it is - with a 'z' and therefore an American spelling....what else? "to separate the competence" rather than competitors?....did I hear that right? I can't have my laptop 'volume' on too loud because it is not an appropriate hour, this early in the morning...

http://mcsaatchi.com/artscience/video/video.mp4

"peace and co-efficient prosperity...."?

remember the sultan and his bird? david beckham and Victoria...last night I had a dream that beckham had thought up an extremely dangerous 'experiment'...a sort of 'cooker' dangerously balanced....which was then 'deactivated' by a member of Interpol...inside of the 'cooker' (which appeared to work upon a slo-cooker/fish-steamer basis) was 'fish and peas'....fission peas....this was all about the abuse of zygotes/foetuses...go figure....oh and ingabot appeared in my dream...once the lid had been taken off of humpty dumpty's nightmarish dish...she was to start to eat the fish....she appeared to think that the 'fish' was me....'cooked by steam'...go figure....what a nightmare....

the new PEA formula eh?..."lamda" and that son of god reference...a flying hammer or would that be 'cross'?

No comments:

Post a Comment