Tuesday 19 July 2016

look at this...DSA electrical have got my address wrong...I'd better add that to the email text...that I will send, this morning...something along the lines of:

Dear DSA

I received your letter about a safety electrical test - that CHP has instructed you to carry out.

When is the earliest morning (8-1pm) booking available?

Secondly, would it be possible to know the name of the electrician before booking an appointment?

Thirdly will the test and any other work carried out - be charged to CHP?

Kind regards

Emily Gyde, flat 2, Belle court, clacton on sea, CO15 1FH

PS in your letter - one address line given for my flat was incorrect - it stated 'chelmsford' instead of 'clacton on sea' - see attachment - just in case your electrician goes to the wrong place i.e. if there is a belle court in chelmsford.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment