Friday 22 July 2016

..what else? well I can remember finding out that whatever the ill had planned to do...regarding SECRET AGENT...they had planned to do - after the first episode had been put up on iplayer....

i.e. I would not be able to view the next two episodes before they had done 'whateveritwas'...they had planned to do...

...which is why I was to 'work it out' fast and talk about bob to MI6 JOHN so many years ago now...probably around 2005 (the ill tend to shelve film projects - for a long time, after they have been made)...and why 2005?

....because I can remember somebody telling me to read the novel...

...now I had refused to read it - whilst at Essex...see previous notes upon daldry furious with me for not doing so...anyway, I was then left out of that programming session....
oh and roll on the years... see previous notes upon that group of young people on Eurostar...the young man next to me was to put that book SECRET AGENT in front of him, on the table...I then 'scanned' the situation to realise that they were all off to a programming session in Brussels and had been told to kidnap me....I managed to get off the train 'safely' in paris....go figure...

in short, until 2005...I had never read the book and had no idea of the story....in fact I had an aversion to reading it...or knowing the story...all I knew was that it was something to do with programmed anarchy and anarchism and I was having nothing to do with it...and that is what scarlett had been counting on...that I would see that episode 1 upon iplayer and think "no way" and not watch it...which would have meant that I wouldn't have remembered that conversation with MI6 JOHN....or my suspicions around bob...or CF telling me that we might both be targeted in relation to programming etc etc...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment