Wednesday 20 July 2016

...so what shall I do about that 2 to 3 hours booking, then eh? firstly I'd better contact CHP to find out if it is going to cost me anything...and if so...is it optional or 'necessary'....

the above is like getting blood out of a stone...but eventually CHP gives in and writes back to say that it won't cost me anything...unless I had damaged anything, myself....which I have not done...but I will need them to confirm 'that one' - yet again...or face the possibility of being charged for the repair job at belle vue rather than the 'no repairs necessary' at belle court....

you see the last 'master mason' electrician in to this flat...the one who repaired the smoke alarm...well, firstly if a 'safety electrical test' had been necessary...then he would have informed me, at the time - wouldn't he? secondly, I could see that he had made the whole thing, safe....

...and what else might be 'unsafe' in this flat? well, nothing...every light fixture and plug socket is working fine...go figure.

...however, there is something else...and it is about the 'bugging' in this flat, along with the theremin device in the fridge, the fibre optic cameras...etc etc....none of 'that' is working as it should be, is it 'miss piggy'? ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment