Tuesday 19 July 2016

...you see, I suspect that luke....is an alias for Rachel's former boyfriend (whilst she was at dartington)...wasn't he called 'luke' at the time? the blond one - who ended up running THE GUARDIAN from behind the scenes...go figure....

luke morris....'contracts manager'....if this 'contract' has been forced upon CHP...then I need to know whether DSA is going to charge me for any of it...the test and or 'repairs'....not that anything isn't working, in terms of light fixtures and plug sockets...go figure...is a test really necessary? etc etc....

what else? my sixth sense is telling me that DSA are going to act like con-artists...do unnecessary repairs and then charge me...and not CHP...the earth for it...go figure....

and so naturally I will need a reply in relation to the above...and if they are going to try and charge anything to myself...well, then I shall contact CHP and ask "is this test/work optional or not?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment