Monday 2 May 2016

oh I see...not exactly a 'workbench'...more a 'stepping stool' or how does one put it...as Nazi caroline gribble/dribble's mother was to put it (Blackheath 1960s)...."you are my footstool'....remember 'footstool programming' shana - something like that?

Oh I see...one of Obama's 'jokes' whilst giving his speech...he is still seen as 'just a black' by the ill.....and a 'black footstool' at that....

yes, I suppose that anybody who isn't 'AMBI-PURE FRAGRANCE'...those blue-eyed blonds like david beckham....well, if you are 'not one of those...then you just don't cut the mustard, do you?

let me remind you that the 'ambi chip' victims have had part of their lower brains removed...in order to put in a pinplug that controls them....'utterly'....'utterly butterly' used to be Tomlinson's 'code' in relation to himself...go figure.....see previous notes upon rimimgton taking a syringe to his testicles now and then...to 'sip the contents' from her syringe...under the delusion that it 'kept her young'....see previous notes...anyway, the ill cult 'dairy' and their obsession with human reproductive organs....go figure....

oh and if you want more...the grandfather Rockefeller was to say "it didn't make me older or wiser" with a laugh....and then "it didn't make me younger either"....from the 'horse's mouth' you might say.....

"I think that we can say that the rockefellers enjoy a good laugh?" enquires MI6 nervously....well, yes....we all do...but to an extent....and when that 'extent' is reached...go figure.

what am I really saying 'here?...well that the rothschilds used to control the rockefellers 'from behind' and in so many ways'....grandfather Rockefeller had then decided to 'wake up' to the entire horror...go figure....and now that he is 'dead' they can not longer 'fit the bit'...ha ha ha...I won't explain that metaphor, any more than I have to....



No comments:

Post a Comment