Sunday 22 May 2016

http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/film/the-lobster-film-review-brilliantly-funny-and-thoroughly-executed-a3091986.html

a change of subject now...tipped off by the article above....what does DWF. NSA. GSOH. VGL. ISOLTR. ALA mean?

well, this site made me laugh...FA means....

not that I am interested in joining a dating site...I only ever joined one 'jdate' as the CIA LAB knew I would...just before going to china..."keeping in touch"....yes I had some very 'interesting' replies....

anyway, the whole ID factor is intriguing....various definitions....and overlapping ones...ha ha ha....lots of room for misunderstandings etc etc...

http://www.loveservices.co.uk/online_dating_blog/online-dating-abbreviations-acronyms/#sthash.grvrqYWN.dpbs


 
 
...and scrolling down the list...look at this one - remember Inga and her TANNING SHOP chain?....just a spelling mistake or something else?
 
 
 
MBA? I'm laughing...think of the initials that you could add to your name.... MBA...NSA...

No comments:

Post a Comment