Sunday 1 May 2016

http://www.economicsvoodoo.com/

I remember this text now...I had taken exception to the following line...."but they didn't, did they?" (see previous notes upon what Hiroshima had really been all about) ....to be told by Obama's network that the line would stand...and that is because I would reread it again later on in the future (as in 'this morning')...get angry and then reread the whole paragraph....to note the word 'bypass'....which is what my dream had been all about, last night...a metaphorical allusion to bypassing the 'Warburg dollar'....the tv in my way...something like that? so that the marines' network would not be closed down...that nobody would be memory-dumped....a 'move' that was backed by Cameron's government, I might add...dangerous waters? maybe...we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment