Sunday 1 May 2016

http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

oh and if we are talking about signals...ms steinbot's signal...the one that she was using to radio-transmit out of that 'Obama speech/auditorium'....yes, that hidden box of pantyliners in boots...had been the same colour as the 'lego cat'...go figure....

 
 
oh and look at this 'BABY' event:
 
 
 
117 results but for boots own (and cheapest) design?
 
 
well, it's not there...how annoying....which means that I'd better take a photo of 'what I bought' yesterday, then...let me see - my camera is normally 'annoying' around 'shades of colour' i.e. it is normally 'out' by a few shades...which means that the only way that I can prove that the colours are similar....is to take a shot of 'both together'...here we go:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment