Sunday 22 May 2016

...and you can find out what you've paid...in library overdue fees along with library dvd loans and printouts etc etc....

and I've paid...since 2005, mark you...which is 11 years' worth of payments...


wait a minute...this is CF's ticket (remember the swap?)....however they will have transferred my details to his ticket...anyway, interesting to know what I have borrowed, over the years (in relation to payments)....the first entry is june 30th 2005....and a payment of 55p...

what else? 'lost books'?...I didn't lose any, did I?...well, yes I had done...thinking about it now...but the books weren't that expensive to replace...not 60.94 at any rate...

....did I have to pay that amount? I certainly can't remember it...oh and I wouldn't have had the money to do so, for a start off...unemployed by that point in time...and yet, there it states....'payment in cash'...so somebody had done...not necessarily myself...go figure...

oh I think that I know what might have happened there...I was to tell my parents that I had a small pile of library books to go back...in that Harwich flat...and well, it appears that they had forgotten about that one...and so I am assuming that eventually my father had to pay the amount below....because it wasn't me, that's all I can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment