Monday 23 May 2016

...good - so I've sent that email off...and we'll see which day CHP chooses...go figure:

 
oh and I might add that a rather horrific ad image was to flash up before I sent that email...and having changed the page size in order to find out what it was advertising...I was rather relieved to realise that it was only a 'wrinkle ad'....so what's that then? tealeaves/coffeegrains on the model's face?

 
oh I remember now....CF and I had gone into the Talbot to work out a few things..."the FOX" replies MI5 ONLINE...and somebody had 'done that' to their face...isn't that weird?
 
so you had found out that she had been working for the FO? anyway, the image somewhat reminds me of the 'las vegas' brother in the film ELECTRICITY....the one who has 'spades' tattooed upon his knuckles...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment