Tuesday 3 May 2016

...and as far as I know, rimington had been correct about the whole 'glider' thing...you see I had told the british army about what Norwegian intelligence had planned...although I was not aware at the time.....that the whole 'glider operation' hadn't come into effect and that therefore, the british army would find nothing...now, however - 'the case is altered' let us say...

....and it is Russian intelligence who know a way 'in and out' of that 'cloud platform/system/satellite' which I can see in my mind's eye as mainly over Egypt but going over the border into the gaza strip....

let me explain...Norwegian intelligence had figured that Israeli intelligence would make use of their 'glider program'....I can remember Sharon telling me "but we use that!"...I have no idea how or why...but it had been embedded within their systems...I am assuming that NORAD had something to do with it...and the ill cult love to say "you did it to yourselves/you agreed to it" etc etc...don't they?

and you wonder why Russian intelligence could 'gatecrash' MI5 at the artists' colony in Jerusalem...as well as that Buckingham palace dinner...not to mention that 'mistley house' sitdown-dinner - see previous notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment