Tuesday 6 October 2015

 
 
you won't believe what happened next...designed to test my patience as usual....
 
anyway, I was to call CHP upon that 0300 555 0500 number...to get a customer service assistant who was to tell me that she couldn't confirm whether or not T BROWN had cancelled today's appointment...apparently their schedules etc are a 'world unto their own' until they send CHP a report of what they have been up to...go figure....
 
she then offered to put me through to the T BROWN group.....now you might ask why I do not trust the number given upon that ansaphone message for T BROWN...and it is simply because having googled it...well nothing came up for T BROWN, did it?
 
...and so I decided that ringing up 01245 459980 might be a bad idea...and that 'going through' CHP would be a better idea....anyway, I was then put through to the T BROWN group after a long wait...to hear a curious 'tone' to the muzak 'on hold'...and so whilst 'on hold' I directed my mobile towards the boiler ha ha ha...anyway, a T BROWN customer service assistant then told me that there was a new appointment on the system for the 9th October and that I had a morning appointment....well and good, you might think.....
 
NOT good though, in relation to my asking her if she could send a confirmation text or email to confirm the new appointment....
 
"sorry we don't do that" she replied....I repeated my request....she was adamant that T BROWN would not confirm anything at all and never did confirm anything - she was to stress that it was all upon an "oral" basis (or was that 'aural' - I wonder now)....I then retorted that they had done - see above...they had sent out a text in relation to the above cancelled appointment....and that therefore they could send out another...she then replied that she would "put it on the system"...go figure what that was all about....
 
oh and another thing...she appeared to be of the mistaken belief that ONLY I had been sent out an appointment - for flat 2, that is and on 06/10/2015....and NOT the whole of belle court....going so far as to refer to it as a private job....and not the annual 'safety check'....general inspection...
 
...and there's more...when I read out belle court's postcode...she was to say with a slightly menacing humour tone to her voice.... "F for FREDDIE and H for HOTEL?"
 
oh I remember what this is all about now...the ill and 'sound warfare technology'...she had been telling me 'in so many words' when she was to refer to the ORAL/AURAL....which is why I was to point that mobile towards the 'chip in the boiler'....to screw the ill....in short, they had been hoping to transmit a really nasty 'network curse'...along the lines of TB....and not 't brown' I might add....'tuberculosis'...go figure:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment