Thursday 1 October 2015

what is NPOWER up to? I am still asking that question...after having had a brief look at that latest combined bill of £43.89....and the reason that it has been brought down...is that I am in credit upon their system - well that is a 'first' isn't it?


however all is not good....see above...NPOWER haven't done an electricity meter reading since the 9th of july...although they have done a recent gas meter reading - 22nd September.

you would have thought that they would do an 'estimated reading' for the electricity - which is what they normally do 'now and then' - wouldn't you? but they haven't done...why not?

next up....the last bill that I paid...had to be paid by the 13th of may...which I was to do....and that means - in relation to paying quarterly...that I should have had a bill some time ago....in august....and it is now early October....so we can say that NPOWER have thrown out our contract 'yet again' i.e. in relation to our quarterly payments agreement.

....and in relation to the above electricity usage and cost....well I would guess that my next bill...whenever NPOWER feel like sending the next one because let's face it...that could be 'any time' couldn't it?....well, it is likely to be astronomical...isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment