Thursday 1 October 2015

this morning I couldn't be bothered to 'work it out'...what was going on....in relation to that NPOWER 'bill'...I took one look at it...laughed...took a photo and then left it at that....

this evening....I have 'worked it out'...what was going on....

firstly - there was another paper tucked behind....go figure...so this is my actual bill to reach NPOWER by the 9th October 2015...

....which is nothing to do with that £581 'in credit' number, on top.....dated 9th august 2014 - 28th October 2104...go figure:


 
now the above looks 'more like it'...seeing as I have hardly used any gas...in relation to not having the radiators on, this summer.

...but what is this? somebody projecting a young-looking prague Rothschild...nota  bene the 'dracula' effect of the red lining:

No comments:

Post a Comment