Wednesday 7 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...an email from my mother, this evening... she has just seen facebook photos of what was to happen in ed and sue's home...where 'apparently due to a slow leak from round the shower thro the hall ceiling  a huge amount of the hall ceiling  fell into the hall' but luckily the insurance will pay....

how terrible is that? I wonder what is going on there...I mean to say - you pay a surveyor to make sure that the building is structurally 'okay' before you move in, don't you? 'a huge amount'....I do hope that the above is not going to happen here...I was to tell my mother about that 'wet patch' upon my floor....the one that would appear 'for no apparent reason'....oh and my neighbour yesterday...was to tell me that she had a 'wet patch' under the carpet, near to the sofa - and as a result there was now mould there...where was the leak coming from? apparently CHP had seen it but told them that it wasn't a problem...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment