Friday 2 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

....what else? well I was to watch STILL ALICE last night...to realise that the ill had used quite a few triggers yesterday...to try get me to believe that I was a 'STILL ALICE'....and that I had the onset of Alzheimer's....luckily I had seen the film before....and had been primed upon what to do, in response....

so we can say that one of the main themes today, is all about 'memory' can't we?

oh and PB was to come up...in relation to 'lead poisoning' and something about the water....now you can use filters but I prefer to buy bottled water....see previous notes upon prince Philip's 'hen-house'...that building in high Holborn...mark r had poisoned the filters....

what else? well the whole horror surrounding 4 pin-plugs....jade laing and other 'mental robots' had seen their own brains deteriorating....decaying, is the correct word....now that is not Alzheimer's is it?...but that is what it may be diagnosed 'as'...if you see what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment