Friday 2 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this morning I was to remember the following:

ingabot and her SAKI....this is an add-on to another code....a code to help you to remember everything....

for example and this is going to sound 'crazy' but anyway....sue walker used to store her 'memory retrieval' triggers in a food cupboard at home...she was to show me her 'treats'....Steak And Kidney pudding...along with treacle pudding....SAK 'i'...

anyway, ingabot was to return from japan...to give my parents...a 'gift' of that rice wine SAKI....go figure....they then bought her a house with the money that I had earned from Israeli intelligence....and without any consultation with myself about any of it...I was 'not allowed to know'...uncle bobby was put in charge of buying the house and then finding an agency to rent it out for her...so that she would live like a 'lady of leisure'....no need to work, you see....

next up....CF at dartington...he had been told that he wasn't allowed to play football anymore by his handlers...a punishment, I suppose...anyway, we ignored the ban and took a ball down to a field....after which...I had a bit of money in my jeans' pocket....just over £2...and so off we went to the bakery-on-the-plains...I bought a 'bean slice' and he opted for what was called 'the Viennese whirl'....a spiral pastry with currents in it...white icing and a cherry on top....upon eating it...he could 'remember everything'....varro had 'put that one' in....just in case....the VW....Volkswagen.....Viennese Whirl....

CF was then to find those swiss sweets....SMOOTH HONEY HERB....I was to read the back of a sweet wrapper and laugh "you're the kraut"....the following is inscribed upon the wrapper:

HONIG - KRAUTER

...CF was to laugh that he was one big honeypot....although he had certainly 'got' the Nazi reference....

HK...and the HAKI....and the haiku....

anyway, having remembered the above... I was to remember two german programmers...who used to sell what they knew...at the HONNECKER BOOT in Warwickshire...go figure....
.....
....now called THE BOOT in lapworth....

No comments:

Post a Comment