Thursday 8 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this evening a rather disturbing memory from dartington, was to come back......in short, several doctors who knew 'what was going on'...were to pay a visit...to find out that all of the students that I had known...who were being programmed by varro's mob....well they had all sold out to the ill...and were...how does one put it....BI ONLINE are calling it a "lord of the flies event"...but it wasn't that, was it? more like 'dead flies on sticky paper'....because the whole lot of them lay on their backs and began to do what I can only describe as 'dying fly' (see previous notes upon that children's tv programme TISWAS)...to then go unconscious...they had lost control of their bodies, entirely...it was now possible to program their life support systems to give up...i.e. you could auto-suggest 'cancer'...all manner of terrible and terminal diseases....

I was the only one left standing...I hadn't sold my soul....I didn't want to 'live the dream'....

anyway, I can now see that Chinese intelligence were to save gill's life with 'pingback' programming...see previous notes.....because at the above event - gill had gone mad...he was hooked on class A drugs....dancing with his robot doll, in demonic imp alter....we were to have a furious argument...."remember our agreement Emily" he replied sarcastically...I retorted that there  had never been any agreement and there wasn't now...I washed my hands of him...he had been a deadweight...an albatross around my neck...and enough was enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment