Friday 2 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

let me see 'in pics' today...another large WHITE VAN 'up to something' at around 11am...this time, upon the groundfloor of belle court/Jackson court....

anyway, the mossad had arranged for something to be left on the pavement-by-the-drive....go figure...pics from today:



 
OTHER NOTES:
 
what else? well my laptop was hit by 'something' that made the cursor unable to type anything but rectangular 'zero's....a fullscan was to clear that one up....
 
....let me see....the mossad contribution today...it was something around 'face paint'...what jade laing had done to her face....painted sinister flowers upon it...whilst I had painted a 'brick wall' upon one side of my face...to hide the gold behind....as Sharon was to find out...the Sephardim know a thing or two about 'the life of the soul'....see previous notes upon landing and 'grounding' that eagle alter....
 
oh and I might add that BI ONLINE were a bit concerned about 'the next bit'...in relation to the reactions of the GAF....well it serves them right, doesn't it?....and what was 'that one' all about? it was about the mossad having a discreet look at those test-tubes in that clinical room in haddassah...the zygote that had been stolen from myself was discreetly 'lifted' and the 'soul gas' was set free...the zygote was then replaced by another one...belonging to a naturally blonde-haired woman....go figure....not my children - theirs - tell me how does it feel? walking a mile in somebody else's shoes? did the GAF really think that they were going to entrap me in an 'either/or' situation....caught between madame butterfly and medea?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment