Saturday 3 October 2015

oh and another email has just turned up in my inbox...how very odd...I didn't send anything to that email address...go figure:

 
 
and yes it is all about that NPOWER email that I have just sent....
 
stranger and stranger eh folks? or should I say VOLKS?....VW....
 
do you remember the 'Vienna whirl', CF?...those with 'that type of wolf collar' used to point to it and 'do a round' with their finger.....the 'wolves of the pack'....go figure...you used to 'trance out' like nothing else...whilst I used to just 'look at them'...all I could see was a 'dog's collar' around their necks....I was obviously 'immune' to whatever it was and you weren't...and for whatever reason....go figure....
 
let me scan for further information...oh I see...mimi had started off that whole 'pack nonsense'...go figure....the Austrian Nazis.....


No comments:

Post a Comment