Tuesday 6 October 2015



I've just sent the above email off to CHP's MB repair centre....let us see if I get an answer back before that Friday appointment?

secondly my neighbours were to receive that 'new bathroom light' package from amazon (that dodgy postman see previous notes - the package could easily fit through the letterbox) ...anyway, my neighbours were to call this morning...to tell me that they hadn't had a 'general inspection' letter...(I was to show them the one that I had received)...although they had had a plumber round, the other day.......go figure.

anyway, I was to show them that 'security chain' on my door...free from CHP....as lee the engineer was to say...you really need one, around here....he had been the victim of an assault...opening his frontdoor to the 'wrong person' see previous notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment