Monday 5 October 2015

I'm tracking and tracing a really evil program that varro had put in place...at that Spanish recording studio....and it was something to do with not just female anorexia...but male anorexia....and for no apparent reason.....oh I see....the reason is clear....remember the SMO-KING? code for the satanic cult of eating babies....? well he appears to have put two things together...anorexia/starvation and the smo-king....go figure - I was to find this image upon a 'male anorexia stars' google images search....to remember that varro had used it upon the networks - see above:

http://www.affairesdegars.com/page/article/4156049857/tabac-un-jumeau-fume-autre-non.html

 
 
I still don't get what the image was supposed to signify...oh I see - CF had thought that he had been tortured by a couple of red-heads....with that electronic dogcollar around his neck...in that recording studio...but in fact, the smo-king one had been varro and the other? beckham....in short, the above image had represented themselves upon the networks...you'd never guess, would you? what else can I say...in fact, if anything...the girl on the right looks a bit like Robert webb...oh I see...that is what varro had envisaged...along the lines of "if anybody ever finds out...they'll think that it was..."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment