Saturday 3 October 2015

....you wouldn't believe how many letters my mother can put after her name...see previous notes upon me typing up a letter to the CEO of TESCOs in order to get her 'cashback' money....stolen from her in one of their stores....

"Physicians, on the other hand, when they pass their "MRCP" examinations, which enable them to become members of the Royal College of Physicians, do not drop the "Doctor" prefix and remain Doctor, even when they are consultants."

and yes, MRCP was one of them...a friend had discreetly advised her...that if she was going to get anywhere...to ensure that she had all of those letters in place....upon that complaint letter....

what can I say but if you are like me...one of those NPOWER customers who is having a hard time with....."the bullshit" replies MI5 ONLINE...perhaps you might add a few letters to your name? yes I know that this sounds illegal and it probably is, in terms of faked ID....but let me see now....what if your name was CHRIS PAYNE for example....you could sign off MRCP, couldn't you? would that work, upon those mental robots?

No comments:

Post a Comment