Thursday 6 August 2015

the stone that translated the Mormon bible? how does that figure...in relation to mark r, bordeaux red wine corks and boundary oak programming? I have no idea as yet...but I 'know' that this is the link....

seeing as we are going back to one of Richard harris' residences...the one that he sold to my father at a rock bottom price....14 st bernards......I am inclined to think that he also had something to do with it...county cork perhaps? who knows...all I know is that ingabot was to show my father a cork with an evil smirk upon her face...in vieilley....

in purple?

somebody was to leave a 'paws/pause' button signal out today...'in purple and light green'..."means very young child alter" replies BI ONLINE...



...located in the province of MUNSTER? oh I think that we are getting there...little 'munster' eh? little colin aka 'green paws' according to McDonald - see previous notes...'green paws upon his dad's MOD desk'...

"the corkscrew" replies MI5 ONLINE..."the threat of brain surgery".

No comments:

Post a Comment