Saturday 1 August 2015

photos from today...I didn't take many...I was to put on my shades this morning...it was rather sunny...to then realise that when I looked up at the sun, through those shades...that the sun had a sort of corona around it...I figured that it might be a good idea to take a photo through those shades...and so I took them off and did so...wondering if the same effect would occur 'on camera'...and having had a look at those photos - it has done...what was I trying to achieve? well....Saturday morning in Clacton was a bit like those google maps images of main street, Saranac lake, NY...in terms of light...and a huge 'white' sun....and so I didn't spend too long out...whilst wondering what had happened to More there...on main street, Saranac NY, that is....

additionally, I was to photograph 'a-man-and-his-dog'...he lives in belle court...I've met him before now...a nice chap to all intents and purposes....and the dog is apparently a saint Bernard...but without its winter coat?

what else?...well belle court bins room had another 'addition' to it...a massive pink dolls house....and a backgarden door was open...to reveal a garden full of the debris of children's toys....

...what else? QD has a sale on of 'magician's balls' as I have dubbed them......


 
 
what else? I was to remember daldry, prague 1995....talking about how he had never ever missed an episode of CORONATION STREET despite not owning a tv....Malcolm the teacher trainer coordinator....had never missed one either, apparently...I now 'get' what they were talking about...it was code for 'watching' what the british royal family were up to...the queen's coronation and all that....
 
 
 
 OTHER NOTES:
 
what else? well this evening...just before dusk...I could hear some kids playing outside and then some sort of accident around "you ran that cat over...." and various shouts of alarm....let us just hope that I do not have to find a 'dead cat' down the side of belle court, tomorrow morning....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment