Saturday 22 August 2015

OTHER NOTES:

BI ONLINE were to tell me to recount as much as possible about that 'caravan incident' during my childhood - see below....you see 'so many years ago' now...MI5 had come across it and wanted to know more because they knew that it was very important indeed to get to the bottom of it...but nobody could remember 'looby lou'...MI6 were also to take an interest but 'no luck' there either...nobody could remember...the only stuff that was to come up...was around gypsy/'tumbleweed' programming....anyway, here are the rest of my notes upon the whole horror, in detail:


....my mother was coldly furious with me...along the lines of "do you know how many hours your father spent making that for you? months....months and months....and you are so ungrateful..." etc etc...to then walk off with her 'beyootiful blonde child" in her arms...

what could i do? i had picked up on 'something terrible'...my father had spent so much of his spare time...learning how to be a carpenter....learning about paint...adding layers of paint, watching it dry....varnishing the whole damn structure, afterwards - to make it 'weatherproof'....and yes, i felt 'ungrateful' but also puzzled and annoyed...and i had voiced my concern 'in that manner' at the time....along the lines of "why did you make this for me?" i.e. i am not retarded, stupid...have you no idea of who i am - or what i like? you know that i prefer books to toys, for example...i am well ahead of my age group, in most subjects....in short, i had no idea of what was going on...i.e. a bookworm meets a puzzle that she cannot solve....

'dishwater blonde'....as i used to call ingabot's teenage haircolour, eh gill?...and that is another thing that used to puzzle me about my mother...normally she was 'sensible' but around 'blonde hair' she was not.....and all i could think of - as a young teenager....was that if you wanted to add the word 'beautiful' to 'blonde'.... well there were much better-looking....prettier blonde girls, around....ingabot was quite plain, in comparison and not as good-looking as 'most of the girls' around (whatever their hair or skin colour)....beautiful blondes or pretty blondes, for example....debbie mcdonough stands out...so does amanda price.....along with susan alcock....jenny marsh...oh and let us add 'mixed race' susan walker who was also 'blonde' and prettier than ingabot etc etc.....and so why did my mother prize 'that one' so much....above all other things...a 'blonde daughter' appears to have been the epitome of her 'special-needs' and 'as-a-proud-mother'....i ask you...what was i supposed to think, at the time - as a child and as a teenager?...and what am i to think now?

i can remember the first time that debbie mcdonough had opened up the subject of coming to play at my house and i was to forewarn her of what my family was like "if you want to take the risk" etc etc....however, one of the first thoughts....and in the foremost of my mind was "that'll show them - maybe my parents will wake up to the fact that the sun doesn't shine out of ingabot's arse" etc etc...well i didn't quite think that....i certainly wasn't that crude 'at a certain age' but that was the gist of what i was thinking, at the time...but it didn't do any good, did it?...they didn't do a 'compare and contrast' did they? intelligence, spirit, personality....vs "nothing" replies MI5 ONLINE....vs inga's chip and imprint.

even sophie wyss had learned 'too late'...see previous notes upon ingabot leaving her to 'as good as die' in her bed..."you are not useful to us anymore"....and that my parents were the same...."i suppose we deserve it" (my mother was to tell me, recently)....well i am not keen on succumbing to emotional blackmail nowadays - not at this stage in my life...and therefore, if you think that you deserve it....and for that specific reason, you have given up the fight...well so be it....let the ingabots of this world, mow you down..."hell, if you stand in front of their tractor - nobody is going to dive in to save you" replies MCDONALD ONLINE....mcdonald, i haven't seen you online, for some time....

...anyway, it is all becoming quite clear now...in relation to norwegian intelligence and the norwegian nazi party...that whole crazy thing about having a 'blonde child'....it is all becoming clear...."how many tricks scarlett played upon your family" replies MI5 ONLINE....but so many decades later on....because i am 51 years old now - and have had to live with this 'shit'.....for how long?

inga (norwegian nazi)...mimi (austrian nazi)....and what feels like 'most of my life' has now been stolen by this sick nazi 'royal genome project' cult...as well as all of the money that i have earned by my own hard work.....as well as my own meagre possessions, that i have accrued along the way....see previous notes upon even my JERUSALEM photos on CD....having been stolen 'along the way'...see previous notes upon petrol nell being allowed into my flat and by my own mother, i might add.... flat 3, in eagle house, west street harwich... in order to 'take what she wanted'...see previous notes.


wait a minute...I remember now...it is all coming back...luckily I was to pass on to MI5...the most important things before petrol nell managed to gain access to my flat....such as my Jerusalem photos on CD....along with that hans Christian Andersen anthology...the one with the codes on various pages...."a mind control manual" replies MI5 ONLINE....

No comments:

Post a Comment