Monday 24 August 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else was to come up this morning...before the rains began...well yesterday I was to remember gill asking me to note a large rusting screw upon the beach...more of a bolt really, as he was to point out but then tell me to remember 'screw'....the SAS were to tell me that this was all about the 'screwtape letters'...a man that gill had nicknamed 'the screw' and a connection to Edinburgh....at which point I was to remember the following....gill and his mates at 6th form...going up to the Edinburgh festival....shackley was to find out something very important....his father was a doctor - see previous notes....and somehow....it is connected to tennant and what was to happen to him in Edinburgh..."deprogramming him" replies MI5 ONLINE...additionally ian herod came up again for no apparent reason....in relation to herod having murdered his wife...poisoned her....she died of cancer....what else? stenson and his 'best friend' (I was to meet him and his family at the festival) at Edinburgh university - studying medicine...what else? Apollo 13 - the movie...I was to see that with stenson, decades ago now...anyway, I have no idea as yet, what it all adds up to...only that nankeville was fascinated by the book...'the screwtape letters'....

oh and I am forgetting that 'weird event' in a Scottish church...tennant had investigated...to then meet up with gill...and something around that Scottish hospital/prison? see previous notes....

...and that the man driving  this van...was a replacement for 'the screw' upon the system, according to BI ONLINE....



No comments:

Post a Comment