Sunday 23 August 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, I was to take another walk around town, after my beach/prom/seafront walk....to then spot the man that gill had been after 'for whatever reason'....on station road, outside BARCLAYS BANK or near enough...

and the answer to your question, MI5...had been "pink salmon"....go figure:

 
in pics...the 'workings out of it all'....remember the Arabic network tends to 'think in pictures'...gill and I knew how to do that from the beginning....and therefore learning how to 'understand' Chinese wasn't that difficult, afterwards...or Japanese, for example....

 
anyway, having returned to belle court...somebody had provided an 'example' of the GREEN/RED carton upon that thug's lap in his blue car....see previous notes...they had left it in the middle of the road....

 
 
I was then to spot my next MI5 pre-planned clue....the man who was to emerge out of BARCLAYS...to quite a few people 'taking pics at the time'..."I hope you don't mind" one polite lady was to say, laughing as she took a pic with her phone....quite a crowd, in a way....he then replied something along the lines of "I like to take my mother out now and then" to much laughter from that small crowd....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment