Wednesday 26 August 2015

my intercom system bell just went off at 10.55am....see previous notes upon that light auburn-haired postie...who had been as 'ill cult'- as ill cult'- can be.....and why?....because he had an assassin alter....and when triggered - well 'go figure'...MI5/BI were to 'let him have the job' because they hadn't discovered that 'latent tendency' within the layers of his mkultra programming....

why oh why do I not have gill's common sense? if gill had been in this flat....he would have cornered that postie, the first time that he had rung this flat's intercom (with no reason at all, for doing so - no post for this flat) and threatened him "you ring that again, you fucker and i'll have you...." - and in relation to myself? I was to bear it, for years....that ill cult postie was to ring my intercom system, again and again...I wouldn't reply to the intercom...he would then find 'another way into the building'...whilst not bothering to ring any of the other flats upon my floor...(you see - I can hear the intercom systems activated, located by the frontdoors -within this corridor).....and so I just figured the 'postie' was looking for a 'way in' to the building and was probably ringing all of the flat numbers...except that on this floor...he was only ringing mine....a bit 'selective' eh? i.e. it didn't make sense....add to that one, the company contracted in to deal with the electricity mains room and the like....were all told how to get into belle court....one of their operatives was to tell me that the post office had the 'same thing' going....so why did that postie continually ring my intercom system....before entering the building....simply an 'annoyance'?

No comments:

Post a Comment