Monday 10 August 2015

let's have another look at david yates' repertoire...did he make TARZAN, really?

 
 
...I am not knocking this film simply because the above poster made me laugh...I mean, it might be good - mightn't it?
 
anyway, it is an unreal waist..isn't it, MI5? yesterday I was having a look at a buzzfeed type of video...which had turned up on my youtube frontpage...something around 'women that you had never imagined could exist'...and one of them had managed to whittle her waist down to almost nothing - whilst having breast enlargements to make her look just like some cartoon character...really quite disturbing...
 
oh I remember now....having had a look at all of those WHEY POWDER products in Holland & barrett display window, the other day...'Gordon way' and all that...mark r at green tower shouting "stop him!"...something around really deadly body-builder steroids....and they managed to stop him in time, I might add - without too much harm done...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment